Friday, January 16, 2009

Happiest 15th Birthday to Abigail

Abigail,

You woke today with a smile on your face and a secret in your heart. :)

I love your sweet little smile, your way of dressing, decorating, and the way you play the piano with feeling and delight.

I love hearing your sweet voice singing songs with the Ipod.

I love your cuddly self and the stolen hugs you let me take.
I love your sweet face.
I love your blue eyes, your beautiful hair, and your freckles.

I love the fact that you are taller than I am.

I love how hard you work in school - even when school takes you down a path
you would rather not travel! You have worked hard, by God's grace, to refrain from complaining when working on math!

You love to learn and I love to watch you learn and grow!

I love your sense of humor and how you surprise me with laughter when I am most serious!

Thank you for serving moms with small children. I know God is preparing you for your future. I love that you are embracing His plan for you even now.

Thank you for following Jesus and for continuing to hide God's word in your heart.

Most of all, I love you and every little thing about you my Abby-One.
Happy Birthday!!!!!

No comments: